Sunday 11 May 2014

Frequencies from Heart (Mother's Day)

Share & Comment


I can’t forget when I was 2 years old and I was rescued by my Mother after I fell in boiled water in kitchen. She picked me up and ran to the Hospital by foot. I don’t know how painful it was, but I remember how much love it was, indescribable love. As I was the only child my Mother had, we spent most of time close to each other. I don’t know what I had, until I lost your face, your kiss, your touch, your soft embrace.

Mother, a word which has most synonyms in most of languages. Yes, mother is the sweetest name on earth. Her love is kindled by the Divine Flame. The ideal mother is God’s Angel on earth. She nourishes her child with her own blood in her womb and suckles it when it is out. She watches and protects it night and day. She tends it lovingly as a gardener tends his precious plants, watering, mulching, pruning, keeping off harmful pests. A good mother is patient and self sacrificing; she sleeps not while her little one is awake, and she is worried when it is ill. A tribute to all Mothers both, living and who lived to make our life nothing less than paradise.

If you look at the lives of some of the greatest men who ever lived, you will find that they owe their greatness, primarily to the care and nurture of their mother, especially in their formative years. She, it was who taught them quite early the path of devotion to God. Abdul Sattar Edhi was one such man who benefited from a devout and loving mother.

Now, I would like to wish all the mothers here HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and ask God’s blessings on them so that they can continue their demanding role until the end. Also to those who are not biological mothers, but have played the role successfully and are even more deserving of our thanks and appreciation.

 A special tribute all mothers who passed away. May Allah in his mercy grant them eternal rest and may their soul rest in peace! Ameen.

Read Ahmed Younis’s last years Blog: http://tmblr.co/ZpWwcuvGc3Cc
Tags:

Posted by

Blogger | Occasional Photographer | Student by Profession http://google.com/#q=imahmedyounis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Feed

Recent Posts

Stay Connected

tw tu fb pi fl g+ insta li
Copyright © imahmedyounis | Designed by Templateism.com